Biblical Basics & Leadership Development Program (3-Year Program)
Provides a disciplined approach to the study of God’s Word for the development of ministers, leadership and Christian workers. Subjects covered include knowing your Bible, essential Biblical doctrines, hermeneutics, history of the Apostolic Church, and more.
General Admission Requirements
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Lay ministers or saints must have verbal or written consent of their pastor.
- Completed enrollment application form.
- After acceptance of the application, tuition must be paid one week before classes begin.
Practical Ministerial Training Program (1-Year Program)
The materials used in these classes were written by men with many years of ministerial experience and provide practical instructions for pastors, evangelists, missionaries, etc. who are currently involved in the ministry.
(If a pastor feels a minister in his church is prepared to enter into active ministry beyond the home church, an exemption may be granted.)
- Meet the General Admission Requirements.
- Have completed the 3-year Biblical Basics and Leadership Development program. (May be waived for seasoned ministers.)
Sign up to receive updates!